1. Document Security
1.1. The transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Therefore, any data you choose to send to Altus Science is done so at your own risk. Altus Science use extensive measures to provide a safe browsing experience for individuals and corporations using our website. These measures include;
- Secure login credentials for each member who requests exclusive access to the Altus Science website
- Secure login credentials for website administrators
- A file scanner which scans each file for viruses, malware etc. before the file is uploaded to the Altus Science website
- A safe file upload portal which ensures each file uploaded by Altus Science is done safely and without possibility for tampering or alterations to take place
- Restricting IP addresses from which files can be uploaded to the Altus Science website to addresses which have been deemed safe and suitable for uploading
2.1. What we do with your information
When you become a user on our website, as part of the administration process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, we may send you emails about our company, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal and company information to become a user on our site, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason and for the purpose of marketing. When providing us with this information you have the opportunity to decline us from using your information for marketing purposes. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Altus Science, Park House, Manor Park, Runcorn, WA7 1TL.
We may disclose your personal and company information if legally required to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
2.4. Third Party Services
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
2.6. Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least at the age of majority in your province of resident or state, or that you are the age of majority in your province of residence or state and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
3. User Regulations
3.1. Security When using this site, you agree not to:
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of the site, its services, resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the site or other affiliated or linked sites.
- Disrupt or interfere with any other users use of the site or other affiliated or linked sites.
- Transmit, by any means, on the site, any viruses or other disruptive, harmful, destructive materials, files or data.
- Create an incorrect identity or use or attempt to use a service, system or account belonging to another on the site.
- Transmit any spam, junk mail, chain mail or any other unsolicited mass email to any address who’s administrators have not agreed to receive such mailings.
- Attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any part of the site that requires unique login details
- Grant access to or use of any login protected part of the site to any third party without our express permission
- Use the login details of another user at any time.
- Disclose your unique login details to any other person or third party.
- Transmit, by any means, any illegal, harmful, inappropriate, derogatory or abusive content on the site or any content which infringes copyright, privacy and trademarks of ourselves and/or third parties. We reserve the right to remove any content which objects these guidelines. You also agree to take full responsibility for any actions and/or information transmitted or initiated under your account.
4.1. Use of this site and/or it’s contents is done so at your own risk.
4.2. Visitors who rely on any information given on this site do so at their own risk.
4.3. Any information given on or through this website will not create any warranty not detailed in an appropriate written contract.
4.4. We hold no liability for the reliability or accuracy of any information on any other websites we may provide links to.
4.5. We do not necessarily endorse or agree with any information on any other website we may provide links to.
4.6. By sharing any content (including text, videos, pictures or audio) with us, you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying and/or deleting it). In order that we can use your content, you confirm that your content is your own original work, is not slanderous or libelous and does not infringe any UK laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the applications stated above.
4.7. We do not warrant that any functions available on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the functions available is free of viruses, bugs and/or malware. By using this site, you agree that it is your sole responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and security checks to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data output and input.
4.8. The laws of England and Wales shall govern use of this site, with these means you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
4.9. Excluding death or personal injury caused by our negligence, Altus Science, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of www.altusscience.com or any information, services or content on www.altusscience.com. Altus Science accepts no liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence on third party site or sites that we may provide links to.
5. Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at James Roscoe [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer] Altus Science Limited, Park House, Manor Park, Runcorn, WA71TL.