Altus Science has developed a Quality Policy which is reviewed annually to ensure that it supports continuous improvement, remains current and is pertinent to our business activities.
Altus Science Ltd aims to be considered as a globally trusted organisation and provider of Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) to the Life Science industry.
Operating a structured Quality Management System (QMS) in full compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ISO 17034:2016, the Company is committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the QMS and to quality and service excellence. This is achieved by offering:
– CRMs that conform to all relevant regulatory requirements
– Testing to support the production of our CRMs in compliance with the requirements of ISO 17025:2005
– Personalised customer service
– External Quality Assurance schemes
– Technical support and training
– A well-trained and competent work force who are committed to quality and share our commitment for continual improvement.
Motivated by the success of customers, Altus Science Ltd recognise the importance of professional relationships and of being a highly trusted partner.
Altus Science Ltd demonstrates commitment to the advancement of all employees through the provision of training, professional development, competency assessment and the continuous upgrading of skills. A culture of quality awareness and responsibility is promoted throughout the company. It is the responsibility of all staff to familiarise themselves with the company quality policy, objectives, company procedures and associated quality documentation, and to implement these procedures in their work at all times.
The Annual Business Plan is set at Senior Management level and delivered through Departmental Business Objectives.
A PDF version of the Quality Policy can be found here.